Financial Modeling Workshop
- Financial Forecasting vs. Financial Modeling.
- What is a Financial Model?
- What is a Financial Model used for?
- Building the Forecast.
- Financial Modeling Best Practices.
- Building your Financial Model.
- Historical results and assumptions (Income Statement and Balance Sheet).
- Supporting Schedules.
- Completing the income statement and balance sheet.
- Building the cash flow statement.
- Performing the DCF (Discounted Cash flow) analysis.
- Sensitivity Analysis.
- Building charts and graphs.
- Stress-Testing and Auditing.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet