Leadership resilience Workshop
- Define resilience and explain why resilience is essential in the workplace.
- Identify common characteristics of low resilience in yourself and others.
- Engage in activities and use skills/tools that build your resilience.
- Model resilience skills and tools in your workplace.
- Support and mentor employees with low resilience.
- Evaluate your team’s resilience.
- Foster the 7Cs of team resilience.
- Conduct an exercise to identify your team’s resilience strengths and weaknesses.
- How do I protect the energy of others?
- How do I lower stress in myself & others?
- How do I maintain a positive mindset?
- How do I build bonds that sustain?
- Resilient Women in Leadership
Arabic and English.
Online live workshop.