Organizational resilience Workshop
- Help your organization anticipate risks
- Respond effectively to threats and opportunities.
- 16 key elements that define a resilient organization
- practical implementation techniques to help you embed resilient principles
- Recognize combinations of circumstances and issues that can be catalysts for failure or success
- Strengthen your organization culture
- Improve the loyalty and dedication of your employees
- Handling red flags about potential problems confidently
- Manage changes effectively
- Create a written plan for cost-cutting in the event of a shift
- Communicate bad news clearly
- Create a forum for discussion
Arabic and English.
Online live workshop.