Professional Pharmacy Management
Why Professional Pharmacy Management MicroMasters?
The field of medicine is evolving quickly. Always changing and new developments arise making it crucial for professionals in the field to master management and planning to help develop their businesses.
The certificate aims to provide Pharma professionals with a substantial body of knowledge and skills needed to handle community pharmacy practice’s managerial aspects.
Who is this program for?
This program is designed to fill the gap between the evolving labor market requirements and the capabilities of graduates. It is designed for:
- Assess different business environments.
- Articulate strategic plan.
- Develop a business plan.
- Evaluate and monitor your business.
- Adopt leadership principles.
- Manage resistance.
- Lead teams.
- Plan for all the HR functions in your pharmacy including (training, recruitment, talent management, retention, etc.…).
- Understand the concepts of supply chain, procurement, retail management.
- Forecasting demand and safety stock management.
- Application of quality management.
- Application of lean management in pharmacy practice.
- Preparing and reading financial statements.
- Articulating initial feasibility study for your pharmacy.
- Make financial strategic decisions.
- Defining the principles of marketing, branding, and sales management.
- Design market research.
- Dealing with the digital era.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan.
- How to deal with customers (CRM).
- Introduction to Storage & Distribution.
- Central Medical Stores.
- In-country Distribution.
- Inventory Control.
- Schedule delivery.
- Cold chain.
Key Programme Takeaways
Your Learning Journey
The first week is orientation week. During this week you will be introduced to the other participants in the class from across the world and you will learn about the track details, materials, assignments, and final project.
On other weeks, you have learning goals set for the week. The goals would include the online interactive lectures and completing the assignments. All assignments need to be submitted within one week.
The programme features weekly live online sessions with industry practitioners who are available to help you clarify your doubts pertaining to the content. Assignments are graded by the program faculty.
Discussion boards are an integral part of each module and provide a forum where participants can interact, share ideas, and ask questions.
Live webinars with Everest Business School provide opportunity for additional instruction as well as Q&A sessions for the group.
The Programme Support team will follow up over emails and phone calls with learners who are unable to submit their assignments on time or have any other concerns during the learning journey till sending the MicroMasters’ final grade.